shinigamidanniishinigamidannii

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

PAPERTHIN: Rebels (Chapter 4) PAPERTHIN: Rebels (Chapter 4)

Great animation man, like how you split the text messages across the screen and color coded it. Feel like you need better transitions and audio was a little wonky. Animation was clean, and clean toons too!

AguRex responds:

Yeah I hope to improve my audio Editting skills. Thanks a lot.

Techwarrior strikes back! Techwarrior strikes back!

Great animation, needs a little spit and polish but great job. I feel like it needs more audio diversity. The same screaming kill voice on loop kinda kills your hard work. Keep at it!

My Suprise Birthday Party My Suprise Birthday Party

Wtf was this!! Man, I bet a few more bowls and I would have shit my pants. Creepy award of the day. Whatever your smoking keep that shit over there. Haha keep at it man!

ZabuJard responds:

thanks man

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

my worm became so op i tried to kill it. i couldnt kill the damn worm! got so big took up the whole screen. gotta make it harder, but was addictive.

Seven Jumps Seven Jumps

i found this game quite entertaining, all it truly is is a jump and dodge game, but done quite well. i would of loved more levels and a higher difficulty but this was great! love the sound track and the 8bit feel. felt like i was playing an old nes game. i rate 4.5 stars because i want more! other than that game was awesome! good job.

You call that armor? You call that armor?

im not trying to hate on your art, but i feel that her abdomen area is a little to curvy, and it feels incomplete, i wish not to offend you, but i see greater potential in this piece then most other random pieces i have seen today! good job.

XPISigma responds:

Hey, true artists don't get offended, they work towards getting better always!

Yes, I was trying out light colored outlines. Thanks for the review.