shinigamidanniishinigamidannii

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Cal in Cartoon - Episode Fourteen Cal in Cartoon - Episode Fourteen

Animation looks right, but these jokes are busted man. I think you might be trying to hard with your script. Try using real life events or something unique to set yourself apart
Not trying to discourage you or anything, hope to see your next episode succeed.

calmulligan responds:

Appreciate the critique, and the time you gave for it. It can only get better, right? :p

Alan Watts' Lecture Animated: Good and Evil Alan Watts' Lecture Animated: Good and Evil

so much potential, cant wait to see it finished

ABC's of SEXUAL THINGS ABC's of SEXUAL THINGS

That voice sounds like the old man from 8 crazy nights, that adam Sandler movie

illCashLewis responds:

Hahaha! Whitey! I bet he's had some influence on me.

Flying Coffins 4: In-hell Flying Coffins 4: In-hell

not a bad game, but could use some tweaks to keep the player interested in continuing. The player is in hell, make each lvl a different sin, with a different creature it has to kill needing more hits each lvl to kill. idk, but something. fun game tho.

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

my worm became so op i tried to kill it. i couldnt kill the damn worm! got so big took up the whole screen. gotta make it harder, but was addictive.

Seven Jumps Seven Jumps

i found this game quite entertaining, all it truly is is a jump and dodge game, but done quite well. i would of loved more levels and a higher difficulty but this was great! love the sound track and the 8bit feel. felt like i was playing an old nes game. i rate 4.5 stars because i want more! other than that game was awesome! good job.

You call that armor? You call that armor?

im not trying to hate on your art, but i feel that her abdomen area is a little to curvy, and it feels incomplete, i wish not to offend you, but i see greater potential in this piece then most other random pieces i have seen today! good job.

XPISigma responds:

Hey, true artists don't get offended, they work towards getting better always!

Yes, I was trying out light colored outlines. Thanks for the review.