shinigamidanniishinigamidannii

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

PAPERTHIN: Rebels (Chapter 4) PAPERTHIN: Rebels (Chapter 4)

Great animation man, like how you split the text messages across the screen and color coded it. Feel like you need better transitions and audio was a little wonky. Animation was clean, and clean toons too!

AguRex responds:

Yeah I hope to improve my audio Editting skills. Thanks a lot.

Techwarrior strikes back! Techwarrior strikes back!

Great animation, needs a little spit and polish but great job. I feel like it needs more audio diversity. The same screaming kill voice on loop kinda kills your hard work. Keep at it!

My Suprise Birthday Party My Suprise Birthday Party

Wtf was this!! Man, I bet a few more bowls and I would have shit my pants. Creepy award of the day. Whatever your smoking keep that shit over there. Haha keep at it man!

ZabuJard responds:

thanks man

SWIPE LEFT DUDE!! SWIPE LEFT DUDE!!

Looks like a lost episode of athf. Haha.

Super Space GriLL Super Space GriLL

Think you got this in the wrong rating category, and I have no idea what is going on. The animation style was unique, but I think having an outline on the toons would help give it some definition. Keep practicing tho. I hope I didn't discourage you.

7 Weedle Army- Pokemon Parody 7 Weedle Army- Pokemon Parody

Funny stuff man! Keep it up

TheZsquad667 responds:

Thank you so much!

Fight Fight

Surprisingly funny!! Other than the choppy anamation that seemed slightly rushed at the end it was entertaining. I'm sure after it gets a tune up and some polish it would be a ringer. Keep on practicing.

mmmeggtart responds:

Thanks! I'll be sure to continue practicing!

ETM: Prologue ETM: Prologue

other than the pixel issues of blurring everything when it got close, it was ok. wish that it was a little more clear not only visually but story wise as well.

Tytrun responds:

It will alk make sense later on.
That's how all prologues are

The Violent School The Violent School

i have no idea what i just watch. the animation was elementary, which is not bad for a beginner. the audio was what i believe ruined it for me. keep on trying, you will get it some day.

FraserKaye responds:

And here is the all or nothing man of the day, either rating something 5 or 0 stars. Classic.